In accordance with the CAEP Bylaws, Article III, the Policy and Procedures Committee shall:
- Conduct a bi-annual review of accreditation policies and procedures and suggest revisions as appropriate.
- Review policy and procedural changes suggested by the AC, its committee, its Commissions, or CAEP staff.
- Draft motions for policy or procedural changes for AC discussion and vote.
- Review the Committee’s work and procedures and make recommendations to the Council regarding its charges and potential changes in its procedures.
- The Policy and Procedures Committee shall meet twice yearly at the regular meetings of the AC and by electronic means as needed to accomplish the committee’s goals.
Policy and Procedures Committee Slate