In accordance with the CAEP Bylaws, Article III, the Selection Committee shall:
- Solicit recommendations for committee appointments for the Commissioners
- Present to Council a slate for the appointment or re-appointment of its members for its standing and/or special committees.
- Involve all Councilors actively in serving on Council committees, to the extent reasonably practicable.
- Review the Committee’s work and procedures and make recommendations to the Council in regarding its charges and potential changes in its procedures.
- Chairs of the AC, the CI Commission, and IB Commission shall be exempt from serving on any standing committee.
- Selection Committee shall meet twice yearly at the regular meetings of the AC and by electronic means as needed to accomplish the committee’s goals.
Selection Committee Slate